Instructables user DIYHacksAndHowTos put together this simple pressure plate from cardboard and aluminum foil for a haunted house, but we’re intrigued by the home automation prospects. You could easily use it to turn lights or appliances on or off when you enter a room, or for anything else you want automated.
- Mortgage rates should drop below 7% as housing demand picks up
- CFPB’s Chopra addresses mortgage trigger leads, servicing rules in Senate hearing
- Conforming, FHA loan limits rose for 2024, but who benefits?
- HUD proposes 30-day notice rule for public housing rent nonpayment
- When Should You Add Sand To Paint?
- Decor (1,419)
- Energy Saving Tips (15)
- Green Design (22)
- Greening Tips (1,452)
- Home Improvement (2,603)
- Home Remodeling (16)
- Home Security (10)
- Homeowners News (1,265)
- Homeowners News;Top Story (3)
- Housing and Mortgage Trends (2,122)
- Insurance (1)
- Maintenance and Repair (10)
- Safety (4)
- Smart Home Tech (1,133)
- Top Story (106)